TREC’s professional equipment operators and field technicians have experience working with a variety of environmental hazards, with most projects involving one or more of the following: Petroleum compounds, PCBs, VOCs, SVOCs and heavy metals. All of TREC’s staff are trained on the latest industry standards in the proper handling of hazardous materials and a no-compromise internal health and safety protocol ensures each project is completed safely.
Having multi-disciplined staff with decades of combined experience gives TREC the expertise to implement the most effective remediation technologies available.
TREC’s site remediation services include:
- Contaminated Soil Excavation
- Hazardous/Non Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Biocell Construction
- Soil Vapor Extraction/Air Sparge Installation
- Groundwater Pump and Treat System Installation
- ORC/HRC Injections
- In-Site/Ex-Situ Treatment
- Dewatering, Storage and Treatment
- Backfilling and Compaction
- Slurry/Reactive Barrier Wall Systems
- Site Restoration
- UST/AST Removal